So with the change in season the weather can definitely play havoc with your skin, so we’ve picked out some amazing products that will ensure you’re looking your best through Autumn & Winter…
Philips Shaver Series 9000, five high-end electric shavers that are packed with technology for a precise and effortlessly smooth shave. Incorporating Contour Detect Technology, the three heads on each shaver can now flex in eight different directions to adjust to any face shape. Their adaptability helps to cut up to 20% more hair1 in a single swipe for a quicker, cleaner shave.
Tom Paltridge, Senior Marketing Manager at Philips Consumer Lifestyle Australia, said: “Innovation and practicality is at the heart of everything we do and these two aspects need to work seamlessly together to provide the best possible experience for consumers. We’re extremely proud to be launching our most advanced electronic shavers yet that introduce cutting-edge and meaningful shaving innovation into men’s lives.”
* Each Philips Shaver Series 9000 model has patented V-Track Precision blades that work in harmony with the flexible shaver heads. They intuitively and gently position each facial hair in the optimum cutting position for a clean shave that takes precision to the next level.
* An improved charging and cleaning dock comes with a number of Philips Shaver Series 9000 shavers. At the touch of a button, the dock’s SmartClean PRO or SmartClean PLUS system cleans, lubricates, dries and charges the shavers, helping them maintain performance day in and day out. The dock’s clever interface (only available with SmartClean PRO) also displays every step in the SmartClean cycle to tell you when it’s ready to use again.
* For added convenience and those men who prefer the comfort of a refreshing wet shave, the Philips Shaver Series 9000 includes Philips’ AquaTec technology, allowing you to shave with foam or gel without loss of performance.
* You also have the ability to personalise your shave between three settings – sensitive, normal and fast, which change the shaver’s cutting action to accommodate sensitive skin or time constraints.
* For those who prefer stubble to being clean-shaven, a handy click-on BeardStyler offers five length settings, from 0.5 – 5mm. The rounded tips of the comb are smooth on the skin to help prevent irritation. Additionally, a SmartClick precision trimmer can be utilised to shape moustaches and sideburns.
* The Shaver Series 9000 range can run for 50 minutes after a single hour charge making them a perfect shaving companion when travelling.
The Philips Shaver Series 9000 is now available from the retailers listed below with the following recommended retail prices:
For more information about the entire range of Philips’ shaving and grooming tools, visit www.philips.com.au/grooming.
Happy grooming guys and remember don’t just take our word for it, try it for yourself…
Editor Rogue Homme