Jomeis Fine Foods have recently launched a new version of their beloved Sweet Balsamic Reduction – which is 100% certified organic.
· This organic product is sweented with coconut sugar, a much healthier alternative to refined sugar. The coconut sugar has been selected as it has a more natural manufacturing process than other sugars and it contains inulin fibre, which slows glucose absorption, making it lower GI.
· It is 100% organic, free from artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, non GMO, halal certified, gluten and dairy free, and ideal for vegans or vegetarians.
· Founders Vicki and Martin Nguyen have combined their love of wholesome foods with their holistic professions including yoga and Chinese medicine. Vicki struggled with digestive problems for many years until she discovered she suffered from a range of food intolerances. To combat this Vicki embarked on a gluten free, dairy free, organic diet.
· Jomeis have been manufacturing their Sweet Balsamic Reduction since 2000. Wonderfully versatile, it’s a must try for connoisseurs of fine foods and budding gourmands as it can be enjoyed on both sweet and savoury dishes.
· Jomeis Fine Foods is available from more than 250 stockists worldwide.
For more information, stockists and prices visit www.jomeisfinefoods.com.au
by Arrnott Olssen
Editor Rogue Homme