Our favourite beef purveyors Jacks Creek Beef have come up with a delicious recipe for the Festive Season, these juicy ribs will have everyone asking for seconds and they’re pretty easy to cook up.
Here’s How To Make It
1. Trim excess fat from the top and bottom of the ribs
2. Remove the membrane from between the ribs
3. Add your rub of choice
4. Put it in the smoker or oven for 3 hours at 155-160 degrees Celsius
5. Give it a spritz of water half way through cooking
6. Once it reaches an internal temp of approx. 95 degrees Celsius, remove and let rest for 15-20 mins
7. Slice up and enjoy tasty Jack’s Creek Back ribs!
Hmmm mmmm get these on the table and you’re to be a hit …
by Arrnott Olssen
Editor Rogue Homme