This coming Wednesday, July 29th, Spotify and Higher Ground Productions will debut The Michelle Obama Podcast, the inaugural podcast from their multi-year partnership. In the series premiere episode, President Barack Obama will join Michelle Obama for an intimate conversation about community, the love that powers our relationships, and their life after the White House.
The Michelle Obama podcast will focus on the relationships that shape us, from siblings and close friends, to partners, parents, and mentors, to our relationship with ourselves and our health. Joining the First Lady this season will be an array of special guests to discuss a variety of topics including:
- Episode 1: Community with Barack Obama
- Episode 2: Self in the time of Covid with Michele Norris
- Episode 3: Women’s Health with Dr. Sharon Malone
- Episode 4: Siblings with Craig Robinson
- Episode 5: Girlfriends with Dr. Sharon Malone, Kelly Dibble, and Denielle Pemberton-Heard
- Episode 6: Marriage with Conan O’Brien
- Episode 7: Mentorship with Valerie Jarrett
- Episode 8: Mentees with Chynna Clayton, Yene Damtew, and Kristin Jones
- Episode 9: Kids with Mrs. Robinson and Craig
Available for free exclusively on Spotify, you can now listen to the series trailer here and subscribe to The Michelle Obama Podcast to be the first to hear the series premiere.
Edited by Arrnott Olssen