Spoil Dad this year for Fathers Day with the new Maui Jim’s most cutting-edge sports sunglasses which has just launched into the Australian market.
With features unlike any other, Waterman is designed for fast action, the most rugged outdoor activities, and is the ultimate polarised sunglass for water activity.
Sports enthusiasts and water adventurers will revel in the clarity and functionality offered by Waterman.
- Its features include:
· Strategically placed lens vents to quickly dry water captured inside the lens and allow for maximum air circulation, less wind resistance and fog-free vision.
· A lightweight and durable nylon frame featuring a soft rubber inlay that completely cups the eyes in aerodynamic, wind-breaking lens protection. Its contoured temple design easily slips under helmets, and its anti-corrosive hardware eliminates any concern about rust.
· A fully-adjustable cushioned head strap enables the entire frame to be tightened down and held securely in place for a day of activity without slipping or falling off.
· Maui Jim’s patented PolarisedPlus2 lenses boost colour vibrancy, offer extreme clarity and enable wearers to view the water differently to what they have experienced before. The vivacious colour is enhanced by the use of three rare earth elements that improve definition and depth perception.
· Lens protection technology including waterproof and oleophobic coatings to shed water and repel smudges, as well as proprietary CLEARSHELL® scratch-resistant coating to reduce scratches.
The ultimate must-have for water sports and outdoor activity devotees, Waterman comes in four colour combinations including Matte Black with Neutral Grey lenses, Matte Rootbeer with HCL® Bronze lenses, White with Maui Rose® lenses and Titanium with Maui HT™ lenses. Waterman is available in non-prescription and prescription, and is a terrific fit for medium-large-sized faces.
All Maui Jim sunglasses have been recommended by The Skin Cancer Foundation as an effective UV filter for the eyes and surrounding skin.
For more information, visit
Happy Fathers Day!
by Arrnott Olssen
Editor Rogue Homm