Valentine’s Day shopping can be exhausting and test the boundries of your imagination, so RogueHomme.com did a little recon work at Broadway shopping to help make your shopping a little easier.
Here are 5 gift ideas you can get all in the one place – Broadway Shopping Centre
1. Nothing says I love you or I care like pamper package – ELLE BACHE offers a couple of different options that you could chose form, my pick is the Tandem massage for couples. What a great gift idea from ELLE BACHE
2. Chocolates is a really easy go to Valentines Day gift idea but why not try something a little different, T2 offers up a gift with a difference. Maybe a beautiful teapot, cup and specialised tea’s in a gift pack? If like me the range of tea’s on offer is daunting, don’t fret ask one of the friendly and knowledgable sale’s assistants and they can help you put a special gift pack together.
3. Gentleman a lady always likes to look her best on Valentine’s day, but with everyone so short on time what better gift then to treat your special lady to a personal makeup session at The Makeup Store, and for a little something extra treat her to her favourite cosmetics in store.
4. What do they say about Diamonds again? these diamonds are a little less expensive then those mined from the earth. The Diamond Tears by Monster Headphones are a great gift for him or her, and even better it’s on sale at JB Hifi right now at Broadway Shopping Centre.
5. Last but no way least, for a gift that that smells and looks great – the classic bunch of Flowers from PEARSON flowers at Broadway Shopping Centre. To make it even more special and send it to that special Valentine’s workplace, home or how about just present it at dinner.