In partnership with her daughter Rochelle, June has developed a luxury skincare collection based on the grim belief that one can have beautiful skin with natural ingredients.
5 Skincare Tips for Men
- On average, men typically have more oily skin than women. Testosterone is known to stimulate sebum production in the hair follicles, which produces oily/acne prone skin. To combat this, use a gentle, non-comedogenic cleanser. Non-comedogenic means that a product does not cause blackheads or whiteheads. – Pore Purifying Facial Bath
- Exfoliating the skin 1-2 times a week with a gentle exfoliator will remove buildup of dead skin cells and enhance cell-turnover rate. Exfoliating will also assist with preventing ingrown hairs from shaving. – Sensitive Formula Mandarin Polishing Beads
- Going the extra mile with a masque or peel will give the skin antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory benefits to assist with acne. Try a peel with salicylic acid to treat existing blackheads and blemishes and help prevent new acne from forming. – Anti-Aging Blemish Control Peel Pads& Pore Purifying Mud Masque
- Use a lightweight moisturiser as opposed to a heavier cream to avoid clogging pores. A moisturiser will leave you with smooth, kissable cheeks. – Ultra Light Citrus Moisturizer
- Don’t forget that the skin on your body is just as important as the skin on your face. Make sure to hydrate and replenish moisture on dry knees, elbows and feet (the places we tend to forget!). – Rapid Repair Healing Cream
Each June Jacobs product contains a powerful patented blend of 6 anti-oxidants (white, red and green tea extracts combined with goji berry, pomegranate and grape seed extracts) to combat the visible signs of premature aging. This blend of extracts provides protection against free radicals while simultaneously making the active ingredients in the formula even more effective. The brand’s products are paraben and preservative-free.
Available exclusively at
by Arrnott Olssen
Editor Rogue Homme